Author Topic: Did Romney lose the election because of the LGBT vote?  (Read 5066 times)

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
Re: Did Romney lose the election because of the LGBT vote?
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 09:03:50 am »
The Democrats don't even have to act for the economy to naturally recover. Eventually, everything will go right. In four years, unemployment should be down to Morning in America levels, unless the Democrats do something to screw it up.

Let it be known that on this day, at this time and place, Lt. Fred and Rookie agree on something in P&G and it's non troll related.

Oh, and Scrappy, there were candidates in the primaries who had more of a shot than Romney might have had. Huntsman comes to mind. Although Christie wasn't in the primaries, he might have done better than Romney. I see a huge problem with the Romney campaign was run. Well, that's not quite right, more the message I was getting from his supporters. "Well, he's not great, but he's better than Obama. He kinda sucks, but at least he'll start us on the right track." He ran a campaign based on He's Better Than The Other Guy. And that showed. And that cost him.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.