Author Topic: School refuses to stop bullies, mom gives gay son a stun gun  (Read 9015 times)

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
Re: School refuses to stop bullies, mom gives gay son a stun gun
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 04:07:38 am »
Personally I am all for the stun gun. My only concern is that they tend to be single shot weapons. In a group bullying situation the ones not stunned can easily gang up on and do some real damage to the poor kid. Perhaps some mace would be better. It handles large groups more effectively.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 04:15:18 am »
Only the ranged stun guns are one-shot. The common melee variety can be used as often as the battery allows.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 10:20:22 am »
Oh and take a look at the picture in the artical.  If that's what the kid usually wears, someone needs to get their eyes checked.  That's not "female apparel" at all.  It's a kooky ass shirt for sure but so not "female apparel".

This.  I've known straight kids who have worn more out there shirts than that.  If that's what the principle thinks of as "femine" clothing, then he doesn't have a damn clue.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 10:27:03 am »
How did the thugs not get in trouble for throwing rocks?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 10:35:59 am »
Oh and take a look at the picture in the artical.  If that's what the kid usually wears, someone needs to get their eyes checked.  That's not "female apparel" at all.  It's a kooky ass shirt for sure but so not "female apparel".

This.  I've known straight kids who have worn more out there shirts than that.  If that's what the principle thinks of as "femine" clothing, then he doesn't have a damn clue.

I don't see how a D3admau5 shirt is feminine anyway. I don't even see how it's weird.

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2012, 10:46:33 am »

I don't see how a D3admau5 shirt is feminine anyway. I don't even see how it's weird.
It's pinkish and therefore principal does not seem to have a clue
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:06:38 pm by kefkaownsall »

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2012, 11:48:49 am »

It's pink and the principal does not seem to have a clue

Looking at the picture I see a camera guy wearing pink, but the kid's D3admau5 shirt looks red to me.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2012, 02:01:36 pm »

It's pink and the principal does not seem to have a clue

Looking at the picture I see a camera guy wearing pink, but the kid's D3admau5 shirt looks red to me.

I don't think it's out there.  That was part of my point, that it was not some extreme fashion statement.  My girlfriend likes D3admau5, and that's actually the most toned down D3admau5 shirt I've seen.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:03:49 pm by TGRwulf »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2012, 02:34:05 pm »

Because their religion says it's okay.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2012, 03:21:50 pm »
From Indianapolis.

If only it was closer, then I could go, with my soon coming creds as a security guard and become the kid's bodyguard.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2012, 02:22:41 pm »

Because their religion says it's okay.
Mine said I had to be without sin first. Mind you, I can sin with my heart as well, apparently, so I get to persecute no one. Damn it!

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2012, 09:29:53 pm »
Personally I am all for the stun gun. My only concern is that they tend to be single shot weapons. In a group bullying situation the ones not stunned can easily gang up on and do some real damage to the poor kid. Perhaps some mace would be better. It handles large groups more effectively.

Or a mace...
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2012, 10:33:01 pm »

Or a mace...

FOX News: Student attacks helpless athletes with a deadly weapon as part of the gay agenda.  A comment from the local pastor later this evening.

Granted, they'll probably say that if he even so much as stuns one... or heck, even shoves one in an attempt to get out of there.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2012, 10:32:47 am »
Here's some hope:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-05-15/indiana-teen-bullying-protest/54982074/1

I'm thinking of going to the ACLU website & email them a link to the original article & perhaps suggest they volunteer to help this young man.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2012, 03:12:59 pm »
Here's some hope:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-05-15/indiana-teen-bullying-protest/54982074/1

I'm thinking of going to the ACLU website & email them a link to the original article & perhaps suggest they volunteer to help this young man.

"While the district does not condone bullying, it also does not allow weapons to be brought on our school campuses for any reason," Bewley said. "Students who violate this rule will be held accountable."

If you don't condone bullying then why did your principle tell the kid's mother that he deserved it for dressing "too flamboyant"