Author Topic: Child sings "Aint no homos gonna make it into heaven," church applauds:  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2agsAZcA3fU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2agsAZcA3fU</a>

This poor kid probably doesn't even know what a "homo" is!

I'm disgusted.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
That guy that yelled "That's my boy!" needs to get punched in the dick. This is just a form of child abuse.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Punched in the testes until they burst.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
This is gonna be so much fun for him in ten years. Imagine if he runs for public office.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
I kinda hope this kid comes out when he's older and moved out.  That would be a major mental shot in the nuts for that asshat father.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
That poor little guy! I wanna pummel his Pop's nuts until they're like freakin' peanut butter!

I hope this little guy grows up and, like Marjoe Gortner, rebels against these bozos!

This would be cute if the little guy was singing cute, sweet (albeit a bit cliche) Sunday School standards like Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves The Little Children, This Little Light Of Mine or In His Hands....but NOOOOOOOO...these are Fundies who hate "The God of Love & Peace" and wank to "The Demiurgic Lord of Blood, Fire, Brimstone & POWAAAHHH"!

Offline Atavist

• Pope
Just when I start feeling good about old bigots dying off. I have to be reminded that they are creating the next round of bigots.
Let's hope by the time this kid is college age he rejects everything his father/parents have tried to posion him with.
I am too lost for shame
That it moves me unto mirth,
But I can vision a Hell of flame
For I have lived on Earth.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Kid sings a nice, happy religious song in church, gets mild applause from congregation.
Kid sings a hateful ditty of bigotry, and gets thunderous applause.

MAKES SENSE TO ME.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
This is gonna be so much fun for him in ten years. Imagine if he runs for public office.

We already had one Rick Santorum. We don't don't need another.