Author Topic: Sonichu Thread  (Read 38340 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Sonichu Thread
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2013, 07:54:27 am »
All you have to do is put a GIF of a cat in space to a Vocaloid song

Can it be something with a chibi Len? I loves me the Kagamine brother.

...Oh dear, I seem to have gotten distracted by fantasy... at least it's better than having to think about the fact that Chris-chan looked even slightly close to how I look when he was about 10 years younger. Or the fact that I tend to write a bit of self-insert when I do write. For me he's.... this really disturbing example of the internet I don't ever want to be compared to on an even cursory level and the thought I might makes my skin crawl.

Self-insertion is like masturbation for writers.  Everyone does it.  In some way or to some extent, at least.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2013, 10:31:20 am »
I'd like to think the best writers always put at least a little bit of themselves into the things they write.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2013, 11:05:10 am »
I'd like to think the best writers always put at least a little bit of themselves into the things they write.
Hopefully the best chefs do not.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2013, 11:13:04 am »
Hopefully the best chefs do not.
Same goes for the best surgeons.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2013, 04:11:49 pm »
@Itachirumon
But Linkara has a fedora!
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2013, 09:06:38 pm »
Sorry, just saw this post. While I mostly agree, I have to argue, he wanted to be famous. He thinks he is. He thinks he's a highly important person, and he thought Sonichu was majorly important, mattered, and most of all, he wanted it to. If he didn't want to be famous, he never would have put his comics online or made videos, or started this at all. He thinks he matters. He thinks he's the protagonist of a thriller movie, where everyone is plotting against him. Sure, he's an idiot, but he wanted to be loved and respected. He's a autistic, horribly raised, attention whore who brought down the wrath of The Internet.

Chris USED to think he's famous. Not any more. He long believed that he had literally billions of fans, but reality gradually sets in with him. Never anything that would encourage him to change, of course, but he's aware by now that he's not popular. He's switched his delusional popularity for delusional fear.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2013, 12:54:05 am »
Sorry, just saw this post. While I mostly agree, I have to argue, he wanted to be famous. He thinks he is. He thinks he's a highly important person, and he thought Sonichu was majorly important, mattered, and most of all, he wanted it to. If he didn't want to be famous, he never would have put his comics online or made videos, or started this at all. He thinks he matters. He thinks he's the protagonist of a thriller movie, where everyone is plotting against him. Sure, he's an idiot, but he wanted to be loved and respected. He's a autistic, horribly raised, attention whore who brought down the wrath of The Internet.

Chris USED to think he's famous. Not any more. He long believed that he had literally billions of fans, but reality gradually sets in with him. Never anything that would encourage him to change, of course, but he's aware by now that he's not popular. He's switched his delusional popularity for delusional fear.
Ahh. I guess the internet beat that out of him. So, now he's gone from another celebrity dreamer to the a fucked up, useless, helpless survivalist type. Quoth The Joker: "It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Oh what the heck, I'll laugh anyways! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2013, 01:09:14 am »

Ahh. I guess the internet beat that out of him. So, now he's gone from another celebrity dreamer to the a fucked up, useless, helpless survivalist type. Quoth The Joker: "It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Oh what the heck, I'll laugh anyways! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Sort of. He's too much of a terrified wreck and manchild to be a "survivalist", so he mostly just sits around the house or McDonalds.

The thing is, he really IS lonely and wants friends. He wants to be able to go out and do things and pick up chicks. But his mother is a major force in his life (because she is both the woman who lets him do so much that he wants to do and she is the one who can punish him if he does wrong, because he's still mentally 12), and she's recently been keeping a tight leash on him. She'll call him if he's ever gone longer than he states he'll be, even by a few minutes.

Once she dies, if he doesn't have a breakdown of epic proportions, he'll likely start going out more. Which is a terrifying thought.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2013, 01:44:26 am »

Sort of. He's too much of a terrified wreck and manchild to be a "survivalist", so he mostly just sits around the house or McDonalds.

The thing is, he really IS lonely and wants friends. He wants to be able to go out and do things and pick up chicks. But his mother is a major force in his life (because she is both the woman who lets him do so much that he wants to do and she is the one who can punish him if he does wrong, because he's still mentally 12), and she's recently been keeping a tight leash on him. She'll call him if he's ever gone longer than he states he'll be, even by a few minutes.

Once she dies, if he doesn't have a breakdown of epic proportions, he'll likely start going out more. Which is a terrifying thought.
That's my point. He thinks like a survivalist type, but can never be one. And, if he starts going out more, People of Wal-Mart will have a gallery.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2013, 07:26:55 am »
I just remembered that Chris has managed to enslave the mighty Megatron in gun mode. At the very least, He has a Walther P38.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 09:26:31 am by MadmanJohnson »
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Errata

• Neonate
  • Personal Text
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2013, 01:06:11 am »
I just realized, Chris' probation ends tomorrow. Wonder how that'll go? I almost like to believe a year might have helped him learn a little self control... but Facebook proves otherwise.
Signature

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2013, 01:55:00 am »
I just realized, Chris' probation ends tomorrow. Wonder how that'll go? I almost like to believe a year might have helped him learn a little self control... but Facebook proves otherwise.

Absolutely not. Chris doesn't do enough in his life to violate probation in the first place. Not with his mother keeping him at home, at least.

I don't think he even noticed the Sword of Damocles hanging over his head.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2013, 08:16:34 am »
I just remembered that Chris has managed to enslave the mighty Megatron in gun mode. At the very least, He has a Walther P38. Also, crappy ms paint art of Solidus Chris.

Um, the image didn't work. The text in the image field is "http://Solidus Chris.png".

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2013, 09:28:56 am »
Edited it out. Also, Chris better kill some people after his probation is over or do something!
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Errata

• Neonate
  • Personal Text
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2013, 11:06:38 am »

Absolutely not. Chris doesn't do enough in his life to violate probation in the first place. Not with his mother keeping him at home, at least.

I don't think he even noticed the Sword of Damocles hanging over his head.

I think at this point it's a race between what will give first: Barb's health or Chris' last shreds of control. When Barb goes, Chris will follow soon after. He has no control over himself or his assets, no one to help him, and no one to stop him. He'll blow through his cash, rack up debt, lose everything, and most likely end up in an institution if he doesn't end up in one as soon as Barb drops. Or, he'll finally go too far and not even mommy will be able to keep him out of trouble. I don't expect Chris to ever face real jail time, but eventually he's going to prove to the bureaucratic structure that he can't be left to run around on his own.

This is assuming that house doesn't catch fire from all the junk piled in it and burn down.
Signature