Author Topic: Who Shot MLK?  (Read 12373 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Who Shot MLK?
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2013, 11:51:19 pm »
My emails are probably read by an NSA agent. I have no idea which NSA agent. That is not evidence that he doesn't exist.

Except that we have evidence of the NSA actually illicitly monitoring private communications. Where's the evidence that the KGB set up Kennedy's death?

Also, if I remember correctly you're in Australia. The NSA isn't exactly concerned with YOUR emails.

The NSA mostly reads foreigners emails.

They don't just grab every single foreigner they can find and start looking through their stuff. That's literally impossible for them to do.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2013, 12:49:37 am »
My emails are probably read by an NSA agent. I have no idea which NSA agent. That is not evidence that he doesn't exist.

Except that we have evidence of the NSA actually illicitly monitoring private communications. Where's the evidence that the KGB set up Kennedy's death?

Also, if I remember correctly you're in Australia. The NSA isn't exactly concerned with YOUR emails.

They don't just grab every single foreigner they can find and start looking through their stuff. That's literally impossible for them to do.

The NSA database very much includes foreigners.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2013, 02:42:08 am »

....this isn't a rebuttal to my post at ALL.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2013, 06:13:31 am »

....this isn't a rebuttal to my post at ALL.
Well, here's the thing. There's no proof that it is impossible for them to do. You don't know their manpower or hours.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2013, 06:21:59 am »
Well, here's the thing. There's no proof that it is impossible for them to do. You don't know their manpower or hours.

Extrapolation from known data: there are currently 7,108,000,000 people in the world. The United States has a population of 316,608,222.

Even if every single member of the United States was an NSA agent and the NSA was attempting to monitor the entire world, each person would be monitoring 22.45 people simultaneously.

Let's make things a bit more realistic. According to the NSA, there are between 30,000 and 40,000 employees. Assuming every single one of those 40,000 was an agent monitoring worldwide communications (which is obviously false, as this includes everyone from the mail room to the top dog in the whole organization), each agent would need to monitor all of the communications of 177,700 people. Individually.

The chance of some random Australian schmuck being monitored for no reason other than "worldwide surveillance" is very, very slim.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2013, 04:52:51 pm »
It's all conspiracy theorist in here. Even more than it was.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2013, 08:57:14 pm »
It's all conspiracy theorist in here. Even more than it was.

How suspicious!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2013, 09:04:56 pm »
I'll suspic--

...Wait that doesn't work here, nevermind. It just sounds silly.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2013, 09:23:06 pm »

Extrapolation from known data: there are currently 7,108,000,000 people in the world. The United States has a population of 316,608,222.

Even if every single member of the United States was an NSA agent and the NSA was attempting to monitor the entire world, each person would be monitoring 22.45 people simultaneously.

Let's make things a bit more realistic. According to the NSA, there are between 30,000 and 40,000 employees. Assuming every single one of those 40,000 was an agent monitoring worldwide communications (which is obviously false, as this includes everyone from the mail room to the top dog in the whole organization), each agent would need to monitor all of the communications of 177,700 people. Individually.

The chance of some random Australian schmuck being monitored for no reason other than "worldwide surveillance" is very, very slim.

Even slimmer if said Australian schmuck is a white, non-Muslim.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)