Author Topic: Girls who don't have sex with nerds causes shooting says MRA  (Read 11396 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Girls who don't have sex with nerds causes shooting says MRA
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 04:32:44 pm »
I relate so much to the main character

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 04:37:29 pm »
Women who have trouble getting laid never go on shooting sprees. I guess men are just emotionally weaker.

I mean, really. These "kings"* don't seem to realize how much they're insulting themselves, and all other men.

* Any man who has to say "I am the king" is no true king.

If I were a legit, crowned head of some monarchy, I would say little else.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 07:40:20 pm »
If I were the legit, crowned head of some monarchy, I wouldn't need to.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 09:00:05 pm »
But remember everyone, when MRAs say girls or women, they're talking about the cheerleader/Homecoming or Prom Queen/Supermodel/girl they think is incredibly hot and not your Plain Jane variety.  Oh no, those Plain Janes are not of their caliber and, therefore, don't count, even though MRAs and Love-shy men have the personal character and/or personal hygiene that would make a Plain Jane violently ill.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 09:04:32 pm »
Personal experience?

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 09:29:36 pm »
Personal experience?

No.  I've noticed this kind of pattern online.  Chris-Chan is an extreme example of what I have stated. However, if you notice online, the MRAs tend to be dismissive of women who aren't exactly the "supermodel" type, and are of the typical adult female in the Western world.  These same types who advocate mail order brides would complain about how western women are overweight and ugly, nevermind that they are more than likely not exactly the paragon of fitness themselves.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 10:27:03 pm »
I've noticed the same thing.

"Why won't any women sleep with meeee?!"
"What about her?"
"Ew, not that one. She's fat."

"Why don't women look past my awkward exterior to see the Nice Guy underneath?!"
"Have you tried talking to that one over there?"
"That chick with the glasses and no makeup? No way. She's a dork.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 12:06:06 pm »
That evil part of my brain wants to point out that trophies are for the champions and the guys who only manage get the participation badge because they sat around whining are delegated to the back of the line behind all the also-rans who at least gave it an honest effort.

The not-so-evil part of my brain wishes to point out that women aren't trophies and anyone who thinks they are is a looser no matter what they accomplish in life.

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 09:26:04 am »
That evil part of my brain wants to point out that trophies are for the champions and the guys who only manage get the participation badge because they sat around whining are delegated to the back of the line behind all the also-rans who at least gave it an honest effort.

The not-so-evil part of my brain wishes to point out that women aren't trophies and anyone who thinks they are is a looser no matter what they accomplish in life.

I don't think any bit of your reasoning would get through into their thick skulls.  Worse, they may even try to call you a "mangina" for trying to explain that women are people and not sex objects for sexual conquest.  All this even when their the ones with serious relationship problems. To the MRAs and Love-shy men, their over-inflated ego makes them believe they are worthy of dating supermodels, when in reality their character, merits, and/or personal hygiene makes them repulsive to even a Plain Jane.

"What about her?"

"Why don't women look past my awkward exterior to see the Nice Guy underneath?!"

This sums up my last post.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 04:29:27 pm »
Worse, they may even try to call you a "mangina" for trying to explain that women are people and not sex objects for sexual conquest.

"For someone so obsessed with vagina, you sure try to use the word like it's a bad thing."
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2014, 05:29:57 pm »
I remember a Love-Shy member once posted something about how the government should issue girlfriends to single men to prevent such tragedies. Yay, sex slavery.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2014, 06:10:20 pm »

I don't think any bit of your reasoning would get through into their thick skulls.  Worse, they may even try to call you a "mangina" for trying to explain that women are people and not sex objects for sexual conquest.  All this even when their the ones with serious relationship problems. To the MRAs and Love-shy men, their over-inflated ego makes them believe they are worthy of dating supermodels, when in reality their character, merits, and/or personal hygiene makes them repulsive to even a Plain Jane.

"What about her?"

This sums up my last post.

The irony is in their sad little world view of women as objects, the pick-up artist is the king and emulating that sort of behavior is what they should be doing... and it is not as though there aren't any online manuals and tutorials for them to use. Instead they just sit and whine.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 12:05:55 am »
I remember a Love-Shy member once posted something about how the government should issue girlfriends to single men to prevent such tragedies. Yay, sex slavery.
To be fair, it was more like a state-funded match-making service and maybe seduction coaching than government-issued girlfriends. Still fucking stupid and quite a waste of taxpayer funds, but hardly as extreme as sex slavery.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 10:07:09 am »
Kat S, may I say that I find your avatar completely adorable?

Also, its hilarious that they'd call men like me "manginas" when we're typically the ones getting laid.  If I'm such a "loser," why are you a living Forever Alone cartoon, and not me?  I'm not even an asshole!  Guess we all know who the real nice guys are, now don't we?

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:09:24 am by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 12:03:21 pm »
To be fair, it was more like a state-funded match-making service and maybe seduction coaching than government-issued girlfriends. Still fucking stupid and quite a waste of taxpayer funds, but hardly as extreme as sex slavery.

Yeah, that guy is coconut/Marjan Siklic/govermentgetgirlfriends/ etc., a mentally ill man who lives in Croatia. Instead of understanding something as simple as his beliefs and attitudes about women make him repulsive and drive women away from him, he instead believes that there is some kind of vast conspiracy to keep him from having sex.

With his government-issued girlfriend set up, something tells me that what Marjan would want is for the government to pair him off with a highly conventionally attactive woman from Croatia or another country if needed.  If he were to be paired off with a Plain Jane from Croatia that may have not had the best of luck with guys, he would get mad.

Kat S, may I say that I find your avatar completely adorable?

Also, its hilarious that they'd call men like me "manginas" when we're typically the ones getting laid.  If I'm such a "loser," why are you a living Forever Alone cartoon, and not me?  I'm not even an asshole!  Guess we all know who the real nice guys are, now don't we?

Thank you.
Also, one of the things I find very interesting about these groups is the terms they come up with.  For example, no one on Love-shy I have seen call themselves "involuntary single" or "insing" for a shorthand term, but I see an abundance of people there call themselves "incel" which is short for "involuntary celibate." That really goes to show what they truly value, and why they don't succeed in their romantic life.  Another term that is used as a smear word to men who disagree with the MRA/PUA/Love-shy communities is "mangina." Again, it goes to show they view women and men who disagree with them, especially when the MRA/PUA/Love-shy guys are the ones with the romantic life problems.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:05:45 pm by Kat S. »