Author Topic: Ammon and Ryan Bundy just got busted.  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Ammon and Ryan Bundy just got busted.
« on: January 26, 2016, 11:56:03 pm »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Ammon and Ryan Bundy just got busted.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 12:06:15 am »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 12:06:29 am »
Took 'em long enough.

Ironbite-now charge them with terrorism, ship them off to Gitmo, and forget 'em.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 11:01:13 am »
Apparently one of them was killed in a fire fight with the FBI. I love how they were going off to some meeting like they can just come and go from the building they're occupying without being treated like criminals.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 05:06:51 pm »
I can't help but feel sad for the bloke that died. I saw a video of him on TYT and he seemed fucking loopy. That said the FBI and the police should be praised for their restraint. Now if only that restraint could extend to other US demographics.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 05:29:00 pm »
That said the FBI and the police should be praised for their restraint. Now if only that restraint could extend to other US demographics.

I don't feel like praising them for waiting this long. Had it been a response within a couple of days? Sure. But this was obviously a case of good old boys occupying a building *and making frequent trips into town* while the police, full of good old boys themselves, sat around doing nothing.

Law enforcement wouldn't have that restraint with other demographics partly because this much restraint was not warranted.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 05:36:40 pm »
I'd still prefer if in each interaction they went on the side of not killing people wherever possible.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 07:33:31 pm »
The apparent inaction of the FBI allowed Y'all Qaeda the time to make themselves laughingstock rather than martyrs and they took most of the leadership alive to face trial. Given what happened in Okalhoma city in 1995 can be directly attributed to blow back from Ruby Ridge and Waco, this was probably the best way to play it.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 07:34:52 pm »
The apparent inaction of the FBI allowed Y'all Qaeda the time to make themselves laughingstock rather than martyrs and they took most of the leadership alive to face trial. Given what happened in Okalhoma city in 1995 can be directly attributed to blow back from Ruby Ridge and Waco, this was probably the best way to play it.

Yup.  Better to play it smart.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 07:44:30 pm »
No matter how it was played, the FBI was going to piss somebody off. Given which of those two camps has a history of violence, it seems a pretty obvious choice.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 10:16:55 pm »
Does not seem right to me these people get off most likely lightly or free. I was hoping for a decimation to teach the rampant louts and their supporters a lesson.

Hope the FBI locks em up at least fifty years each if they aren't shedding the mortal coils.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 10:40:07 pm »
Does not seem right to me these people get off most likely lightly or free. I was hoping for a decimation to teach the rampant louts and their supporters a lesson.

And feed the alt-right's persecution complex?  Even ignoring the questionable morals of such an event, that's what's known as a Pyrrhic victory.

Hope the FBI locks em up at least fifty years each if they aren't shedding the mortal coils.

Yeah, they better get what's coming to them.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 07:14:14 am »
HAHA! Now the people who support Bundy's are claiming that this was an assassination and possibly the first step in Obama's long awaited evil plan to become the dictator of USA.

Soldier of Fortune magazine's publisher believes this is part of Obama's "draconian gun law" plan and released this statement
"This is not a time or place for armed confrontation. Such a confrontation will only be distorted by the main stream media and assist Obama in his anti 2nd amendment agenda."

Basically, "wait until Obama is out of office and THEN start the revolution" I assume. Unless of course some Republican is elected.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!