Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 141431 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3255 on: February 08, 2020, 03:26:22 pm »
Not if he keeps doing shit like this.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3256 on: February 08, 2020, 03:37:52 pm »
Future Presidents...

President Caligula: Now, I want my horse to be a senator.

Mitch McConnell: But sir, a horse cannot be a senator.

President Caligula: If a fucking turtle like you can be a senator, a horse can. Get some funds together for Senator Incitatus. I'll pen an executive order. And if you object, I'll pen another one ordering your death.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3257 on: February 08, 2020, 03:58:26 pm »
Or C want revenge for Democrats not removing Clinton over perjury and obstruction.

But most likely B, where "let the voters decide" means "please please please Trump's rabid insane base don't do to me what you did to Mark Sanford and would have done to Justin Amash".

EDIT:

Pelosi just ripped up his speach. Road Side bomb on her way home and any other Dumbocrats.

--The assistant chief of police in Geraldine, Alabama

https://www.al.com/news/2020/02/alabama-cop-posts-online-about-roadside-bomb-for-nancy-pelosi-other-dumbocrats.html?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

In his apology, he said, "It just rips my heart out that our great country is so divided."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:40:55 pm by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3258 on: February 09, 2020, 08:21:11 pm »
"Our great country is so divided" actual means why can't they understand how great and magnificent our dear leader is.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3259 on: February 15, 2020, 01:15:32 am »
The Republicans said that there was no need to kick Trump out because he has "learned his lesson" and seeing as his next action was to go after the whistleblowers it appears that he did indeed learn that he is untouchable and that his supporters still believe him to be innocent after all these crimes so might as well keep on doing more of the same.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3260 on: February 15, 2020, 08:43:18 am »
I really hope Susan Collins eats those fucking words when she's hopefully voted out of office this November.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t