Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 44283 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #810 on: August 05, 2019, 08:39:07 pm »
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #811 on: September 08, 2019, 10:31:39 pm »
Sorry to have gone AWOL from this forum recently.  Now that Lady Checkmate is effectively dead, I plan to return to Christian News for my main source of sport.

It’s kind of interesting on there now.  Oboehner is back, LadyInChrist is still a paranoid nutcase (thumb her down whenever possible by the way, she loves it) and Heather Clark is still taking censorship lessons from Lady Checkmate.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #812 on: September 09, 2019, 07:10:19 am »
Sorry to have gone AWOL from this forum recently.  Now that Lady Checkmate is effectively dead, I plan to return to Christian News for my main source of sport.

It’s kind of interesting on there now.  Oboehner is back, LadyInChrist is still a paranoid nutcase (thumb her down whenever possible by the way, she loves it) and Heather Clark is still taking censorship lessons from Lady Checkmate.

Oh hey welcome back. RIP Checkmate Lady.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #813 on: September 09, 2019, 07:18:07 pm »

Oh hey welcome back. RIP Checkmate Lady.

She'll be back.  That kind of crazy can't be contained, and she won't be able to handle not having a "flock" to preach to and bitch about "Peewee" ruining her life.  She just needs to find a platform that'll allow her usual brand of iron-fisted control without investigating complaints too much...

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #814 on: September 13, 2019, 12:34:19 am »
My prediction is that Lady Checkmate will get bored of whatever she’s doing now, a private blog thing with just a few people, and that she will return to Christian News Network.  She was never very active on it before but there are likeminded bigots there.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!