Author Topic: Repub. Sheriff/Pol caught with a gay lover  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Whore of Spamylon

• Bishop
Re: Repub. Sheriff/Pol caught with a gay lover
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 01:18:07 am »
I was sooooooo hoping it would be Arpaio.  Anyways, close enough.

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 02:00:15 am »
Arpaio being caught in a scandal like this one would be the GRAND PRIZE in for any irony connoisseur.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 02:54:46 am »
Arpaio being caught in a scandal like this one would be the GRAND PRIZE in for any irony connoisseur.
This is the equivalent of the Second Place ribbon.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 10:28:26 am »

I would take Arpaio being caught in this kind of scandal as proof of a loving God. Then again, I would take a reunion album of The Revolution or a Justice Society feature film the same way, so I'm somewhat easily convinced.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 02:24:06 am »
LOL Michael Berry is claiming that he only went to a gay bar

http://www.wisconsingazette.com/breaking-news/right-wing-talk-radio-host-says-he-only-went-into-gay-bar-for-the-beer.html

“I went into a bar,” he told his audience today. “There were gay people inside. You know why I went in to a bar? Let me confess. Because there was cold beer waiting inside. Is that a crime? The fact that I’m not afraid of the fact that some of the people inside may be gay makes it a bad thing? Would it have been better if I was at a strip club, or a Hooters? Well if it would then maybe you should now know, I don’t hate gays. I don’t fear gays. I don’t need to bash gays.”

Uh huh ssuuurrreeee it was for the beer.

He also said his presence at the gay bar, which was staging a drag show at the time of his 11 p.m. visit, was not hypocritical, because he’s not a homophobe.

AHAHAHAHAH! Here is the advertisement for the bar! AHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:30:46 am by kilmaimburn »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Servo

• Bishop
  • Wait... what?
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 05:47:21 am »
“I went into a bar,” he told his audience today. “There were gay people inside. You know why I went in to a bar? Let me confess. Because there was cold beer waiting inside.

Is that code?