Author Topic: Iowa: The Anti-Puppy State  (Read 10106 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Iowa: The Anti-Puppy State
« on: July 12, 2013, 08:35:41 pm »
Fellow dog lovers, this may make you want to puke. A man beat a 7 month old puppy to death with a baseball bat for making messes on the carpet and biting his girlfriend's kids, and it has been ruled that he is not guilty of acting with “depraved or sadistic intent to cause death” as spelled out in Iowa’s animal torture law. What the fuck, humanity?
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
Re: Iowa: The Anti-Puppy State
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 01:09:07 am »
Previously here in the Texas state: Judge rules animal snuff videos to be a constitutional right.

Today: Texas Governor and Senators say fuck-all to Roe vs. Wade (and anyone who enjoys  premarital and/or recreative sex) by continuing their threat to criminalize abortion after 20 weeks (which are rare) and to close down all but five Planned Parenthood clinics, almost all located on I-35.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 03:51:11 am »
Previously here in the Texas state: Judge rules animal snuff videos to be a constitutional right.

Today: Texas Governor and Senators say fuck-all to Roe vs. Wade (and anyone who enjoys  premarital and/or recreative sex) by continuing their threat to criminalize abortion after 20 weeks (which are rare) and to close down all but five Planned Parenthood clinics, almost all located on I-35.
I know you're mad about what your idiotic state did, but it's not really related, Aleh. On the other hand, the first part is, and it's fucking sick.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 03:55:14 am »
Someone needs to be ass raped with a baseball bat wrapped in razor wire before having his head bashed in with said bat. If the courts aren't going to do their damn job, someone else is going to have to take care of things.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 03:57:03 am »
Someone needs to be ass raped with a baseball bat wrapped in razor wire before having his head bashed in with said bat. If the courts aren't going to do their damn job, someone else is going to have to take care of things.
You're far too nice to him. He'd die within an hour. That's no fun.

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 04:19:27 am »
I thought about feeding him to a pack of starving wolves, but then I thought that wolves are fascinating creatures and don't deserve to be made to eat a slimeball like him
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 04:55:52 am »
I thought about feeding him to a pack of starving wolves, but then I thought that wolves are fascinating creatures and don't deserve to be made to eat a slimeball like him
Still too easy. This guy deserves shit that would make Jeffery Dahmer, Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez, Ed Gein and Albert Fish all puke in horror.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 09:55:56 am »
This motherfucker deserves serious jailtime. As do the fuckers who ruled him not guilty.

(click to show/hide)
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 10:16:42 am »
(click to show/hide)
Oh wow, now that's a blast to the past if ever I saw one.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 11:03:26 am »
Right? I read that so many years ago and managed to find it again. Thank you, net.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 01:48:10 pm »
What the hell...

There are special places in Hell for people like that.  At least, that's what I believe.   He will pay for it, and so will the people who backed him.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 07:26:15 pm »
What the hell...

There are special places in Hell for people like that.  At least, that's what I believe.   He will pay for it, and so will the people who backed him.
The special hell, for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 08:12:10 pm »
Not guilty by technicality = God God, our laws and institutions are in DIRE need of reform.

wrightway

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 12:17:57 am »
I'm going to be over here...totally not researching bus fair to Iowa...

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 02:08:33 am »

I know you're mad about what your idiotic state did, but it's not really related, Aleh. On the other hand, the first part is, and it's fucking sick.

Well, it's kinda related. Politicians can attempt to make the abortion of an unborn child a criminal offense (even in the case of a threat to the mother's life) all while people get off for literally beating puppies to death with a baseball bat.

"Beating a puppy to death with a baseball bat" is something that you should use as black comedy hyperbole! Not an actual thing that people do!
Still can't think of a signature a year later.